Tuesday, April 20, 2010

returning

Tonight we returned from Mexico grateful for Momo who not only picked us up from the airport at this late hour, but, who also looked after our house and two senior cats while we were away.

I was overjoyed to have her tell me on our way home that she still needed to do her daily dance today and asked if I would join her - wohooo!!! I am honored to dance with my mentor whenever I can!

I recalled a tree in the park that was on a dead-end street that was close to a streetlight where I could aim the car headlights and off we headed! What ensued is the following midnight dance of silliness, connection and sleepy improvisation :~)

Thank you for viewing,

Lee

The film 'Night Moves' is with her inspiring blog here: http://maureenfreehill.blogspot.com/2010/04/night-moves.html

No comments:

Post a Comment