Tuesday, June 22, 2010

planet ocean breathing us




The dance of the ocean and our breath...

"All That is, like You
Breathes in, breathes out.
The more it releases
The more it takes in...
Be still and breathe...
And recognize the utter holiness
Of each breath, of all things.
This is the challenge of love."

Haven Trevino

In the film below, I love the reminder of our interconnectedness with that which is greater than ourselves... we are the ocean... the ocean is in our veins... every other breath that we take is oxygen from the ocean...

May I try harder... may I try harder to love and cherish our home, Planet Ocean... may I continue to learn to walk more gently upon the Earth...
Thank you for viewing this blog. I hope it may inspire you in some way,
with gratitude, Lee

Visit my butoh mentor's blog here: Maureen 'Momo' Freehill

No comments:

Post a Comment